Sunday 19 August 2012

Nails Inc - Sweets Way Swatch






Nails Inc recently released a Sprinkles collection of Nail Polish.  I saw a swatch of this somewhere and I knew I had to have it!  I love it!  It is a milky white nail polish with blue, white and pink glitter throughout it.  The swatches above are 3 coats and went on very easily.  No need to fish for glitter like some glitter varnishes :)  !  You can buy it on the nails inc website here.  This is one of my new favourite polishes!  I didn't want to take it off but I have so many new nail polishes (and stamps!) for my birthday to try out so I just had to put it on my toe nails!

The only thing I HATE with glitter is taking it off!  I have so much trouble with it but I found a great tutorial here with step by step instructions which worked perfectly and removed this so easily!  I even use acetone free nail polish remover and it worked brilliantly :)

I hope you like this swatch! 




No comments:

Post a Comment