Wednesday 22 August 2012

Subtle Summer Sundae










I fancied having some summer nails today after I bought two shades of the Models Own Ice Cream Sundae Collection.  I bought Jade Stone (which is a lovely minty pastel green) and Lemon Meringue (which is a gorgeous creamy pastel yellow) and a few Barry M colours which I have yet to try out!  Anyway I thought the green and yellow pastels went really well together and looked perfectly summery!  I used Bundle Monster Plate BM210 with China Glaze White on White to give the subtle white stamp on the green and Barry M Gold Foil for the stamp on the yellows :).

I have never used Models Own Nail Polishes before and I love them now!  These went on very easily and gave full coverage in two coats which can sometimes be a bother for pastels!

Let me know what you think :) I really love this design!  Excuse the nails being a bit ragged and different lengths, I have had a few nail breakage and slit problems the last week and are still in the process of growing to one length again!



No comments:

Post a Comment