Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tipped Sparkle Red


Max Factor - Onyx
Max Factor - Deep Mauve
OPI - Pirouette my Whistle
George - Matt Finisher

I had the max factor deep mauve for a long time now and only worn it once as I am not a huge fan of full red on my nails(although this is a gorgeous red that shines purple ish in the light).  Then I got the OPI glitter polish I thought it would go great together so I put 2 coats on top of 2 coats of the red and wore it yesterday.  

I had a bit of wear on the tips but didn't fancy taking it all off so soon (trying to get glitter off with an acetone free remover is frustrating!) so I used tape to mark out V shaped tips and painted black over :).  I LOVE matt top coats on top of glitter and wanted it to look totally different from yesterday so I matted them after :) and I love them.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment