Max Factor - Boji
Essie - Nice is Nice
Firstly I got this idea from Pshiiit. I have loved it for ages but never had a lilac to try it out with until now! I bought Essie - Nice is Nice last week and I love it! Three coats gives full coverage and it is such a lovely creamy lilac. Here is how I did these nails:
- First paint your nails all over with your chosen base colour.
- Next once your base coat is dry put tape in a diagonal line so only part of the tips are showing and paint your second chosen colour.
- Remove your tape before the polish dries.
- Once this is dry take your striping tape and cut it to size and place over the line between the two colours.
- Finish with a couple of top coats to keep the striping tape in place.
I found that striping tape is very difficult to stay put! It only lasted a day, but it was neat underneath so it looked fine when it did decide to come off!