Max Factor - Intense Plum
China Glaze - White on White
Room Temperature Water
I have wanted to do these for ages but always read stories where people failed and it didn't turn out good at all which put me off, but I had some spare time yesterday to do these! Here is how I did them:
- Put room temperature water in the small bowl
- Have your polish open at the ready as well as all of the things in the list above
- Tape up the skin around your nails to avoid SO MUCH clean up after.
- Now drop a colour of polish into the bowl and it should spread over the top of the water
- Next drop another colour and it will do the same
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 about 3 times till you have a number of coloured rings
- Next use your cocktail stick to swirl a pattern into the polish
- Now place your nail face down above the design and slowly lower your finger into the water (you can do this 2 nails at a time to save time!)
- Leave for 3 seconds and get your cotton bud and swirl it about the water while leaving your finger(s) in the water to pick up all the excess polish!
- And thats it! Repeat with all nails and finish with a topcoat! And clean up around your nails :P
This was so simple for me! I added a few dots around the design after. In all it took about 20 minutes to do my whole hand :) it's not as hard as it looks at all! I will upload a video tutorial soon when I try it out again!