Thursday 3 May 2012

Nude Triangle Tips


Firstly I will start off with where I got the inspiration from which was Nailside :).  I saw this post on Chic Chevrons  last week.  I love all her designs and wanted to give this one a go.  I used a baby pink instead of the gold, and it didn't turn out as nicely as hers but I still really like them!

I used:
George - Basecoat
Max Factor - Onyx 
George - Sherbet Fizz

I wouldn't have used a base coat if my nails weren't so stained!  But here I used 2 coats of george base coat to even out the colour.  Next I used tape to line out a triangle shape and painted it with the black polish and left to dry.  Finally I used tape again to mark out where the pink would go and painted the pink layer also.  I finished with a topcoat :)

I hope you like these!




No comments:

Post a Comment